Saturday, September 13, 2008

Robeez Infant/Toddler Bootie

I bought a pair of these (in navy blue) for my baby son several months ago. We live in Minnesota, and I thought they would be nice and warm (and cute) for the winter months. Soon, I realized that not only are they warm and cute, but also the best thing since sliced bread. Or, in the world of babies, the best thing since the invention of disposable diapers. If your baby's socks fall off and leave you searching for its mate, or trying to figure out clever ways to keep them on (tucking them in pants, etc), then this bootie is definitely something you'd love too. Never *ever* has a bootie fallen off, even with crawling, jumping, climbing, etc. So, his feet are toastie warm all the time. Since he is outgrowing the navy booties, I just bought the next size up in brown.

Hooray for these Robeez booties! I wish they'd had these for my first two kids!