Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birkenstock Eaton Clog

So everyone knows Brikenstock shoes are good for your feet, especially sore tired at the end of the day achy feet. But when you have foot problems like I do - you really need to have several pairs around. For the rest of you - these shoes are great to put on after you kick your work shoes off. So much better than going bare foot!!

I like these becuase they look dressy and sharp and not so hippy-ish like most of their sandals do.

Even thought they are closed around the toes - they are still airy.

I love Birks. I bought a pair for me and my daughter. A word of advice though. Try them on in a store first. Some Birk shoe lines - like these from their original line - have a high toe bar - the ridge under your toes on the inside sole. They may be too uncomfortable at first for some. After experience using these - you learn they help your toes grip the shoe as you walk.

I only gave a 4 becuase I keep wishing Birkenstock would offer more shoes with their cushion over the cork foot bed. Those are so wonderful. But honestly I have no problem with the hardnes of these becuase it cups your foot and feels good.

I think they look smart enough to wear a lot of places. Since I do not wear heels - these were a good shoe at a great price !!!