Sunday, August 10, 2008

Unlisted Men's Coast to Coast Dress Oxford

I ordered two pairs of the 'unlisted' Kenneth Cole brand of shoes. This lace up and a sliip-on. The style was great. The shoes were comfortable straight out the box. I didn't have to break them in. I bought them slightly larger, just in case they ran small, but the size was spot on. I haven't noticed that my feet sweat any more than normal, contrary to what the other reviews say. I'm very pleased with this purchase. I now have an extra pair to use when these finally wear out. I'm planning on buying more.

Nice shoe which gives professional appearance. It makes good for everyday use. However with glued sole, one cannot expect that these shoes would last more than a two years with daily wear. Buyers who consider place of origin in their purchasing should know that the shoes are manufactured in China.

Unlisted Men's Rest My Case Moc Toe Oxford , Unlisted Men's Ease Off Slip-On , Unlisted Men's Box-er Sneaker , Unlisted Men's Ease Up Oxford , Unlisted Men's Quick Draw Slip-On , Unlisted Men's Quick Step Oxford , Unlisted Women's Free Ride Flat , Unlisted Men's With Ease Oxford