Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rocket Dog Women's Gum Drop Wedge

Rocket Dog

I found these shoes looking for some new cute sneakers. I normally always wear dressier heels, but I wanted to buy some casual shoes. And I was delighted to find wedge heels that were on the casual side.

I tend to prefer wedge heels because they're more comfortable and you can walk faster in them than in regular heels of the same height. That, and flat shoes tend to hurt my feet now. :( These shoes are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes that I've ever worn! They actually don't even feel like heels at all, they're a breeze to walk in, and best of all, they're totally adorable.

So far I've gotten the black plaid pattern, which is bold and clear. The sillhouette is very aesthetically appealing. I like how the heel narrows in the back, so it doesn't feel clunky at all. My absolute only gripe with these shoes is that they're a tiny bit boxy at the toe in an awkward way that makes them look almost clog-like when you're wearing pants. On the other hand if you're wearing them with a skirt they're very mary jane-ish.

Anyway, these shoes are great. I would definitely recommend them. Also, if you do decide to buy a pair of these, they run a little big (I'd say a half size).

Rocket Dog Women's Ice Cream Sneaker , Rocket Dog Women's Icicle Sneaker , Rocket Dog Women's Kit Sneaker , Rocket Dog Women's Jasmine Tea Sneaker , Rocket Dog Women's Grasshopper Sandal , Rocket Dog Women's Sunset Eva Thong , Rocket Dog Women's Jello Sneaker , Rocket Dog Women's Jelly-Fish Sandal , Rocket Dog Women's Hot-Stuff Sneaker