Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Naughty Monkey Crossize Pump

Naughty Monkey Crossize Pump
These are without a doubt my favorite pair of shoes and Naughty monkey has taken the top of my shoe list. They are comfortable and fit well. I didn't realise that they were furry, and it adds personality. Every time I wear them I am complimented on them. I have saved about half of naughty monkey's stock on my wish list now, I also have the animal house pumps, comfy with personality and cute too. I am a fan.



Naughty Monkey Women's Walk The Talk Heel , Naughty Monkey Crossize Pump, Naughty Monkey Women's Candyland Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Nature Calls Pump, Naughty Monkey Women's Colorful Talk Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Somebody Shake Me Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Secret Garden Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Live Wire Pump