Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Naughty Monkey Women's Walk The Talk Heel

I LOVE THIS SHOE! This shoe has attitude and presence. It's fun and flirty. Every time I wear them I get compliments. But even if I didn't I'd still love the unique styling. The colors are great. The pink is cute without being juvenile. Surprisingly I can wear this with so many colors. The padded insole and thick (yet shapely) heel allows me to walk all day at work in comfort. I typically take an 8 1/2 or 9 in heels and I always take an 8 1/2 in Naughty Monkey shoes. Don't hestitate - BUY THIS SHOE! Actually - don't buy it so that I can be the only woman in them. :->



Naughty Monkey Women's Hide N Seek Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Freeway Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Take Hold Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's Manny Thong , Naughty Monkey Women's Easy Peasy Flat , Naughty Monkey Women's Getting Lucky Pump , Naughty Monkey Women's On Guard Flat , Naughty Monkey Women's Weed Pump