Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shimano Men's Multi-Use Touring Bike Shoes - SH-MT41G

Recently purchased a pair of the SH-MT41G cycling shoes and I must say they are quite comfortable right out of the box! I was using clipless shoes but decided to go back to this style because I am more confident with this type of shoe/pedal system.I am a weekend cyclist and I'm in and around traffic and intersections alot so these shoes will definitely be the right set-up for that. I am not a "competitor/racing" type cyclist anymore but I still have the other pair if I should decide to go back to that but I kind of doubt that because these shoes are truly great! Nice fit and feel good on the pedals. Good job Shimano! And thank you to Amazon and Bike Somewhere for the quick service! I'll probably cycle alot more now. I did not buy the cleats and I don't think I will but they are available for this shoe.See,that's the other thing,I wanted a shoe I could use to bike with and walk with, without having an extra pair to take along on a bike trek. Multi-use touring bike shoes indeed.